User login

I want to advertise on thehiddenblade.com

11 replies [Last post]
yzw035's picture
yzw035
Offline
Citizen
Joined: 03/08/2013

Hi, my name is Michael from cosplaysky. Our company has various kinds of cosplay costumes, props and shoes for sell, including Assassin's Creed props.
We've noticed that your website has a good reputation in the Assassin's Creed community. We'd like to advertise on thehiddenblade.com. Can you tell us your fees and policies for ads? We are really looking forward to cooperating with you.
Thank you!

www.cosplaysky.com

JoeyFogey's picture
JoeyFogey
Offline
Administrator
male
Indianapolis, IN
Joined: 02/16/2010

Probably should've asked a moderator on the site (LisaMurphy and/or Stabguy).

Also, does anyone else have problems going through to the link? Google results show it as a real website, but it won't work for me.

NEW Youtube channel!
- Joey Fogey Art

PSN: JoeyFogey

Twitch Livestream channel: http://www.twitch.tv/joeyfogey

Instagram: joeyfogey

LisaMurphy's picture
LisaMurphy
Offline
Administrator
female
California
Joined: 03/20/2010

I think he did ask (indirectly). I'm leaving it for Stab to decide.

Also just by-the-by, I have to leave town for a week on family business (from this Sunday through Saturday the 16th, so everybody behave yourselves! Stare

"Now you shall get an earful of my beloved sword! Behold, Pillow Talk! Let's rock, baby!"

JoeyFogey's picture
JoeyFogey
Offline
Administrator
male
Indianapolis, IN
Joined: 02/16/2010
LisaMurphy wrote:
Also just by-the-by, I have to leave town for a week on family business (from this Sunday through Saturday the 16th, so everybody behave yourselves! Stare

*Calls lots of mildly-good-looking females and a wingman with Miller Light in hand*

NEW Youtube channel!
- Joey Fogey Art

PSN: JoeyFogey

Twitch Livestream channel: http://www.twitch.tv/joeyfogey

Instagram: joeyfogey

stabguy's picture
stabguy
Offline
Administrator
male
Honolulu, HI USA
Joined: 09/15/2009

Hi, Michael. Thanks for the kind words about our site and your interest in advertising here. I will contact you privately about fees and policies. Currently the ads are served by a general advertising network but I think it makes perfect sense for Assassin's Creed vendors to advertise on Assassin's Creed websites. Your ad will reach your target audience and our readers won't be bothered by irrelevant ads. I hope that we can work out a mutually beneficial arrangement.

There's only one rhapsody. The Bohemian one.

aurllcooljay's picture
aurllcooljay
Offline
Citizen
male
At Thehiddenblade.com. Where else?
Joined: 06/13/2010
JoeyFogey wrote:
LisaMurphy wrote:
Also just by-the-by, I have to leave town for a week on family business (from this Sunday through Saturday the 16th, so everybody behave yourselves! Stare

*Calls lots of mildly-good-looking females and a wingman with Miller Light in hand*

Yeah, lets get it started! *gets hit on the head with a frying pan* We were just joking, Lisa! Joking I tell you!

stabguy wrote:
Your ad will reach your target audience and our readers won't be bothered by irrelevant ads.

I wouldn't necessarily call them irrelevant. They give us something to talk about in chat, especially the flirty ones. Wink And funny he should mention advertising, we are currently involved in a project involving a video that may help advertise our site.

JoeyFogey's picture
JoeyFogey
Offline
Administrator
male
Indianapolis, IN
Joined: 02/16/2010
aurllcooljay wrote:
...we are currently involved in a project involving a video that may help advertise our site.

We are? Shock

NEW Youtube channel!
- Joey Fogey Art

PSN: JoeyFogey

Twitch Livestream channel: http://www.twitch.tv/joeyfogey

Instagram: joeyfogey

aurllcooljay's picture
aurllcooljay
Offline
Citizen
male
At Thehiddenblade.com. Where else?
Joined: 06/13/2010

The top discoveries in Assassins creed. Remember?
http://thehiddenblade.com/top-discoveries-assassins-creed

ThroatnDagger's picture
ThroatnDagger
Offline
Citizen
male
Kingston
Joined: 09/18/2012

That's awesome, and I checked out that cosplay website, cool stuff! I really like the black/red connor jacket. Very nice.

"Make humble your heart Altair, or I swear I'll tear it from you with my bear hands."-Al Mualim

ThroatnDagger's picture
ThroatnDagger
Offline
Citizen
male
Kingston
Joined: 09/18/2012

Thanks stabguy Big smile

"Make humble your heart Altair, or I swear I'll tear it from you with my bear hands."-Al Mualim

LisaMurphy's picture
LisaMurphy
Offline
Administrator
female
California
Joined: 03/20/2010
JoeyFogey wrote:
*Calls lots of mildly-good-looking females and a wingman with Miller Light in hand*

At least drink something decent, Joey! Otherwise, that is good behavior as far as I can tell. Wink

"Now you shall get an earful of my beloved sword! Behold, Pillow Talk! Let's rock, baby!"

JoeyFogey's picture
JoeyFogey
Offline
Administrator
male
Indianapolis, IN
Joined: 02/16/2010
LisaMurphy wrote:
JoeyFogey wrote:
*Calls lots of mildly-good-looking females and a wingman with Miller Light in hand*

At least drink something decent, Joey! Otherwise, that is good behavior as far as I can tell. Wink

OOOHH SNAP!

NEW Youtube channel!
- Joey Fogey Art

PSN: JoeyFogey

Twitch Livestream channel: http://www.twitch.tv/joeyfogey

Instagram: joeyfogey