User login

5 Days Till E3 Reveal, New Teaser Pic Released

9 replies [Last post]
Calvar The Blade's picture
Calvar The Blade
Offline
Citizen
male
Joined: 11/21/2010

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpTYmz_CMAI7u8Y.jpg:large

I've always wanted to assassinate someone at a high-society party in an AC game.

EDIT: slightly different one w/ image of the assassin. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpTc9RaCYAAB3FR.jpg:large

the posts a bit guy

JoeyFogey's picture
JoeyFogey
Offline
Administrator
male
Indianapolis, IN
Joined: 02/16/2010
Calvar The Blade wrote:
I've always wanted to assassinate someone at a high-society party in an AC game.

That's totally never happened before!

NEW Youtube channel!
- Joey Fogey Art

PSN: JoeyFogey

Twitch Livestream channel: http://www.twitch.tv/joeyfogey

Instagram: joeyfogey

Calvar The Blade's picture
Calvar The Blade
Offline
Citizen
male
Joined: 11/21/2010
JoeyFogey wrote:
Calvar The Blade wrote:
I've always wanted to assassinate someone at a high-society party in an AC game.

That's totally never happened before!

no, not really. liberation is the closest, but it was an open courtyard thing with very little decoration, not the same feel I'm looking for.

the posts a bit guy

JoeyFogey's picture
JoeyFogey
Offline
Administrator
male
Indianapolis, IN
Joined: 02/16/2010

I was talking about the Carnivale mission in AC2 and (depending on how you look at it) Abul's assassination in AC1. Basically the same concept. Unity's just looks more posh.

NEW Youtube channel!
- Joey Fogey Art

PSN: JoeyFogey

Twitch Livestream channel: http://www.twitch.tv/joeyfogey

Instagram: joeyfogey

Calvar The Blade's picture
Calvar The Blade
Offline
Citizen
male
Joined: 11/21/2010
JoeyFogey wrote:
I was talking about the Carnivale mission in AC2 and (depending on how you look at it) Abul's assassination in AC1. Basically the same concept. Unity's just looks more posh.

"high-society" implies "posh". carnevale was a city-wide celebration. that's like comparing new years in new york to an intimate dinner put on by Donald Trump. Tongue

I was specifically referring to the kind of ball and gown, tophats and fancy suits stuff of the 18th century, in case you were also talking about the party in AC1 (which also was just a big crowd of regular character models in an open air courtyard.)

the posts a bit guy

Double McStab with Cheese's picture
Double McStab w...
Offline
Citizen
male
San Diego, CA
Joined: 03/29/2012

In Liberation it's totally a high society party with people outside and inside to deal with....

“To have peace there must be strife; both are part of the structure of the world and requirements.” - Ancient Egyptian Proverb

Calvar The Blade's picture
Calvar The Blade
Offline
Citizen
male
Joined: 11/21/2010
Double McStab with Cheese wrote:
In Liberation it's totally a high society party with people outside and inside to deal with....

from my second post in this thread: "no, not really. liberation is the closest, but it was an open courtyard thing with very little decoration, not the same feel I'm looking for. "

there was no inside portion in liberation, only the courtyard and porch are accessible. besides, that wasn't as extravagant due to the colonial setting.

the posts a bit guy

Double McStab with Cheese's picture
Double McStab w...
Offline
Citizen
male
San Diego, CA
Joined: 03/29/2012

maybe we're thinking of two different missions... wasn't there an early assassination where you had to get inside the building to kill someone? you could go either as slave or lady, i think? maybe i'm mixing that mission with the open courtyard party and combining them... FLAE's eye roll

“To have peace there must be strife; both are part of the structure of the world and requirements.” - Ancient Egyptian Proverb

Calvar The Blade's picture
Calvar The Blade
Offline
Citizen
male
Joined: 11/21/2010
Double McStab with Cheese wrote:
maybe we're thinking of two different missions... wasn't there an early assassination where you had to get inside the building to kill someone? you could go either as slave or lady, i think? maybe i'm mixing that mission with the open courtyard party and combining them... FLAE's eye roll

yeah, there's an early mission where you're inside a building, no party's going on. The party mission is near the end of the game, and you're forced to only use the Lady persona.

the posts a bit guy

Calvar The Blade's picture
Calvar The Blade
Offline
Citizen
male
Joined: 11/21/2010

new big poster from the convention center, showing four assassins. one appears to be black, hoping the obscured one is a woman.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpjkoBSCMAAsIe5.jpg

the posts a bit guy