User login

Movie Quotes Guessing Game

788 replies [Last post]
Leo K's picture
Leo K
Offline
Citizen
male
Toronto, Canada
Joined: 12/30/2009

Insipred by the "Guess the Movie" topic.
Someone says a quote.
Someone states the movie from which the quote came.
4 Mistakes: Hint
8 Mistakes: Google may be used to search the quote in. IMDB will most likely pop up, and if it does, you're in luck.
I will attempt to "moderate" this little topic. (I am in fact a lowly peasant with no forum power... YET.)
Gotta have RULES Eh?

|-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-|

"Now you all know me. So I'm just gonna say this. If it's our time to die, it's our time! But! IF we have to give these bastards our lives, we give 'em HELL BEFORE WE DOO!!!"

Fly Like an Eagle's picture
Fly Like an Eagle
Offline
Citizen
male
CBus, Ohizzle
Joined: 11/11/2009

That would be the Matrix Revolutions (I just saw it literally yesterday because I had never seen the Matrix before)

"What? Over? Did you say, over? NOTHING IS OVER UNTIL WE DECIDE IT IS! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? HELL NAW!"

"Germans?"

"Forget it, he's rolling."

"And it ain't over now. Because when the going gets TOUGH... ... ... ... the tuff get going! Who's with me? Let's go! C'mon! Ahhhhhhhhhh!...."

(If you don't know this movie you suck)

Live by the creed, die by the creed!
Pussy, money, weed, that's all a n*gga need!

Leo K's picture
Leo K
Offline
Citizen
male
Toronto, Canada
Joined: 12/30/2009

I got 2.
It's either Pearl Harbor, or Saving Private Ryan. Otherwise, I suck.

Fly Like an Eagle's picture
Fly Like an Eagle
Offline
Citizen
male
CBus, Ohizzle
Joined: 11/11/2009

Not even remotely close haha

Live by the creed, die by the creed!
Pussy, money, weed, that's all a n*gga need!

Leo K's picture
Leo K
Offline
Citizen
male
Toronto, Canada
Joined: 12/30/2009

Grr. I was gonna say Passchendaele lol.
HOLD ON!
Is it a comedy?
Does it start with the letter A, I think I remember this from somewhere....

Fly Like an Eagle's picture
Fly Like an Eagle
Offline
Citizen
male
CBus, Ohizzle
Joined: 11/11/2009

You're getting warmer...

Live by the creed, die by the creed!
Pussy, money, weed, that's all a n*gga need!

Leo K's picture
Leo K
Offline
Citizen
male
Toronto, Canada
Joined: 12/30/2009

It's gotta be Animal House, then.
You picked one HELL of a movie to put on.
The only reason I even remembered it was because they guy says the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, not the Japanese.
I gotta see that again, get a videotape or something, I doubt it's on DVD..

Fly Like an Eagle's picture
Fly Like an Eagle
Offline
Citizen
male
CBus, Ohizzle
Joined: 11/11/2009

It most certainly is on DVD! Get the double secret probation edition! I think it's even on Blu Ray...

And you're absolutely correct! Post a quote!

Live by the creed, die by the creed!
Pussy, money, weed, that's all a n*gga need!

Leo K's picture
Leo K
Offline
Citizen
male
Toronto, Canada
Joined: 12/30/2009

"I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I assure you I don't have money, what I do have, are a very particular set of skills. Skills, that make me a nightmare to people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not follow you, I will not pursue you. If you don't, I WILL follow you, I WILL find you.... and I will kill you..."

IanXO4's picture
IanXO4
Offline
Administrator
male
Joined: 10/08/2009

randsom?

Asaic's picture
Asaic
Offline
Citizen
male
Canada
Joined: 11/11/2009
DarkAlphabetZoup wrote:
"I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I assure you I don't have money, what I do have, are a very particular set of skills. Skills, that make me a nightmare to people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not follow you, I will not pursue you. If you don't, I WILL follow you, I WILL find you.... and I will kill you..."

That quote would be from Taken. But I forfeit my turn, as I rarely come into this forum. Smile Go again.

Fly Like an Eagle's picture
Fly Like an Eagle
Offline
Citizen
male
CBus, Ohizzle
Joined: 11/11/2009

"We came, we saw, we kicked ASS."

Live by the creed, die by the creed!
Pussy, money, weed, that's all a n*gga need!

ROB_88's picture
ROB_88
Offline
Citizen
male
up north
Joined: 11/11/2009

i think it's Ghostbusters

Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson. They will in fact calm up

Fly Like an Eagle's picture
Fly Like an Eagle
Offline
Citizen
male
CBus, Ohizzle
Joined: 11/11/2009

Good job Rob, post a quote.

Live by the creed, die by the creed!
Pussy, money, weed, that's all a n*gga need!

SBIzokronus's picture
SBIzokronus
Offline
Citizen
male
Ohio
Joined: 11/11/2009

Since he didn't, I will.

"You turned her against me!"

"You have done that yourself."

"You will not take her from me!"

"Your anger and lust for power have already done that."


"When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite."- Winston Churchhill
"Kill a man, and you are an assassin. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill everyone, and you

Pty James's picture
Pty James
Offline
Citizen
male
Panama City
Joined: 12/05/2009

That's easy.
Star Wars Episode III: The Revenge of The Sith

JoeyFogey wrote:
ROB_88 wrote:
[On the meaning of BAMF]i figured it was something similar to a MILF

Babes Await My..............Flap-a-doodle Laughing out loud

Fly Like an Eagle's picture
Fly Like an Eagle
Offline
Citizen
male
CBus, Ohizzle
Joined: 11/11/2009

"Wait a minute, Doc? Are you telling me, that it's 8:25?!?!?"

"Precisely!"

"DAMN, I'm late for school!!!"

Don't need money, don't take fame...

Live by the creed, die by the creed!
Pussy, money, weed, that's all a n*gga need!

joecool280's picture
joecool280
Offline
Citizen
male
Joined: 11/29/2009

Back to the future of course!

Thanks to SBIzokronus for the fantastic sig!

ROB_88 wrote:
and yes, now you're thinking about my balls

ROB_88's picture
ROB_88
Offline
Citizen
male
up north
Joined: 11/11/2009

WTF, did you just steal my quote time?
damn you, i was just thinking of a good one.
then i'm stealing Joe's turn

i love this line
"it's not right for a woman to read, soon she starts getting ideas and thinking"

Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson. They will in fact calm up

Pty James's picture
Pty James
Offline
Citizen
male
Panama City
Joined: 12/05/2009

I can't answer Rob's quote, but the next turn is mine, since I got red's quote right.

JoeyFogey wrote:
ROB_88 wrote:
[On the meaning of BAMF]i figured it was something similar to a MILF

Babes Await My..............Flap-a-doodle Laughing out loud

joecool280's picture
joecool280
Offline
Citizen
male
Joined: 11/29/2009

I think it should go Rob, then you then me, as Red "borrowed" Rob's turn, then the people who get those right post theres at the end. Slightly complicated that way I guess.

Thanks to SBIzokronus for the fantastic sig!

ROB_88 wrote:
and yes, now you're thinking about my balls

ROB_88's picture
ROB_88
Offline
Citizen
male
up north
Joined: 11/11/2009

that sounds good joe.
anyway. now that that mess is cleared up, the quote to guess is still:

"it's not right for a woman to read, soon she starts getting ideas and thinking"

Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson. They will in fact calm up

SBIzokronus's picture
SBIzokronus
Offline
Citizen
male
Ohio
Joined: 11/11/2009

The only reason I "borrowed" rob's turn is because he didn't post a quote when he answered, which is what you're supposed to do. But now he did, and I'm stumped.

Random guess: Pride and Prejudice? (Never seen it, never will)


"When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite."- Winston Churchhill
"Kill a man, and you are an assassin. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill everyone, and you

ROB_88's picture
ROB_88
Offline
Citizen
male
up north
Joined: 11/11/2009

no, with guessing games you are supposed to guess and wait until the quote-poster says you are right, and then give your own quote.
so you don't post a new one incase you are wrong.

and youre guess is wrong

Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson. They will in fact calm up

Pty James's picture
Pty James
Offline
Citizen
male
Panama City
Joined: 12/05/2009

the Beauty and The Beast? I think I heard it yesterday when my little step-sis was seeing it.

JoeyFogey wrote:
ROB_88 wrote:
[On the meaning of BAMF]i figured it was something similar to a MILF

Babes Await My..............Flap-a-doodle Laughing out loud

ROB_88's picture
ROB_88
Offline
Citizen
male
up north
Joined: 11/11/2009

yes, beauty and the beast is correct

Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson. They will in fact calm up

Pty James's picture
Pty James
Offline
Citizen
male
Panama City
Joined: 12/05/2009

Ok here it goes:
"You know how I know you are gay?"
-"How?"
"You liked the movie Maid in Manhattan"

So, if I got right, Rob's quote, do I have another quote?

JoeyFogey wrote:
ROB_88 wrote:
[On the meaning of BAMF]i figured it was something similar to a MILF

Babes Await My..............Flap-a-doodle Laughing out loud

Leo K's picture
Leo K
Offline
Citizen
male
Toronto, Canada
Joined: 12/30/2009

The 40 Year Old Virgin, definitely.

Pty James's picture
Pty James
Offline
Citizen
male
Panama City
Joined: 12/05/2009

Damn, you're right, I thought this one was kind of hard. Still, do I have a second round?

JoeyFogey wrote:
ROB_88 wrote:
[On the meaning of BAMF]i figured it was something similar to a MILF

Babes Await My..............Flap-a-doodle Laughing out loud

Leo K's picture
Leo K
Offline
Citizen
male
Toronto, Canada
Joined: 12/30/2009

Sure.
There was this funny one from the same movie, girl's driving a car, sideswipes a stationary car.
"That f***er came out of NOWHERE!"

Pty James's picture
Pty James
Offline
Citizen
male
Panama City
Joined: 12/05/2009

No, I forgot the quote I was going to post, it's your turn DAZ.

JoeyFogey wrote:
ROB_88 wrote:
[On the meaning of BAMF]i figured it was something similar to a MILF

Babes Await My..............Flap-a-doodle Laughing out loud

Leo K's picture
Leo K
Offline
Citizen
male
Toronto, Canada
Joined: 12/30/2009

K.
"I thought it wasn't real!"
"Your mind.. makes it real."
"So if you die in there, you die for real?"
"The body cannot live without the mind."

IanXO4's picture
IanXO4
Offline
Administrator
male
Joined: 10/08/2009

matrix

Leo K's picture
Leo K
Offline
Citizen
male
Toronto, Canada
Joined: 12/30/2009

Yup, obviously Smile

IanXO4's picture
IanXO4
Offline
Administrator
male
Joined: 10/08/2009

"You've never thanked me! I'll see you tomorrow... maybe."

joecool280's picture
joecool280
Offline
Citizen
male
Joined: 11/29/2009

Groundhog day!

Thanks to SBIzokronus for the fantastic sig!

ROB_88 wrote:
and yes, now you're thinking about my balls

IanXO4's picture
IanXO4
Offline
Administrator
male
Joined: 10/08/2009

yup! one of my all time fav movies

Fly Like an Eagle's picture
Fly Like an Eagle
Offline
Citizen
male
CBus, Ohizzle
Joined: 11/11/2009

"Any more questions?"

"Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?"

Live by the creed, die by the creed!
Pussy, money, weed, that's all a n*gga need!

Leo K's picture
Leo K
Offline
Citizen
male
Toronto, Canada
Joined: 12/30/2009

The Breakfast Club.
I just saw it a few days ago... in English class.

IanXO4's picture
IanXO4
Offline
Administrator
male
Joined: 10/08/2009

"good heavens... are you still trying to win?"

IanXO4's picture
IanXO4
Offline
Administrator
male
Joined: 10/08/2009

im surprised that nobody has guessed this one. i'll give another clue tomorrow

IanXO4's picture
IanXO4
Offline
Administrator
male
Joined: 10/08/2009

"you've got an over-developed sense of vengeance..."

IanXO4's picture
IanXO4
Offline
Administrator
male
Joined: 10/08/2009

"Offer me money."

"Yes..."

"Power, too, promise me that."

"All that I have and more. Please..."

"Offer me anything I ask for."

"Anything you want..."

"I want my father back, you son of a bitch! "

joecool280's picture
joecool280
Offline
Citizen
male
Joined: 11/29/2009

I give up, whats the movie?

Thanks to SBIzokronus for the fantastic sig!

ROB_88 wrote:
and yes, now you're thinking about my balls

IanXO4's picture
IanXO4
Offline
Administrator
male
Joined: 10/08/2009

Princess Bride.

"PC Load Letter? WTF does that mean?"

Fly Like an Eagle's picture
Fly Like an Eagle
Offline
Citizen
male
CBus, Ohizzle
Joined: 11/11/2009

OFFICE SPACE

THE GREATEST FUCKING MOVIE EVER

"Jesus Christ! You just blew up a helicopter with a car!"

"I was out of bullets."

Live by the creed, die by the creed!
Pussy, money, weed, that's all a n*gga need!

dougiethe1derboy's picture
dougiethe1derboy
Offline
Citizen
male
South Louisiana
Joined: 12/17/2009

Live Free or Die Hard

joecool280's picture
joecool280
Offline
Citizen
male
Joined: 11/29/2009
dougiethe1derboy wrote:
Live Free or Die Hard

4.0

Thanks to SBIzokronus for the fantastic sig!

ROB_88 wrote:
and yes, now you're thinking about my balls

Lairfan's picture
Lairfan
Offline
Citizen
male
Indiana, PA
Joined: 11/12/2009

I think you get to put up a quote now dougie.

For special occasions...

dougiethe1derboy's picture
dougiethe1derboy
Offline
Citizen
male
South Louisiana
Joined: 12/17/2009

"Raspberry. There's only one man who would dare give me the raspberry: Lone Star!"

ROB_88's picture
ROB_88
Offline
Citizen
male
up north
Joined: 11/11/2009

that's definitely Spaceballs

Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson. They will in fact calm up